Terms and Conditions of Use for Game
Terms and Conditions of Use for Game
June 4, 2021
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose): The purpose of the Terms and Conditions is to specify the rights, obligations, and responsibilities between the YRSOFT (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and the users for the use of the game service and its related network, website, and other services (hereinafter referred to as the Service), which is provided by the Company through mobile devices.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms): ① The definitions of the terms used in the Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. “Company” means a business operator that provide the Service through mobile devices.
2. “Member” means a person who signs up for a use contract in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and uses the Service provided by the Company.
3. “Temporary Member” means a person who provides only partial information and uses only a part of the Service provided by the Company.
4. “Mobile Device” means a device that can download or install content, such as a mobile phone, smart phone, personal digital assistant (PDA), tablet computer, etc.
5. “Account Information” means the membership number, external account information, device information, nickname, profile picture, friend list, etc., which has been provided by the member, game use information such as character, item, level, etc., and payment information, etc.
6. “Content” means all paid or free content produced by the Company in a digital manner in connection with the provision of the Service to be used on mobile devices.
7. “Open Market” means an e-commerce environment established to install and pay for game content on mobile devices. (e.g: Google Play and One Store)
8. “Application” means all programs downloaded or installed on mobile devices to use the Service provided by the Company.
9 . “Game Service” is one of the services provided by the Company: a game and its related services that a member runs on his/her mobile device.
② The terms used in the Terms and Conditions shall be as defined by relevant laws and policies for each service, except as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of this Article, and other terms shall be in accordance with general commercial practice.
1. Company Name and Representative’s Name
2. Business Office Address (including the office address that can handle member complaints)
3. Phone Number and E-mail Address
4. Business Registration Number
5. Mail Order Business Registration Number
7. Terms and Conditions
Article 4 (Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions): ① The Company posts the Terms and Conditions within the game service or on a connection screen to allow members to check it. Among provisions of the Terms and Conditions, Important information such as service interruption, subscription withdrawal, refund, contract cancellation/termination, and the Company’s indemnification are clearly displayed in bold letters, colors, symbols, etc. or provided on a separate connection screen to allow members to recognize them easily.
② For the revision of the Terms and Conditions, the Company shall notify the members of the application date, revision details, and reason for the revision by posting it within the game service or on a connection screen at least seven days before the application date. However, if the revision is unfavorable to the members or has serious changes, the Company shall announce the members in the above manner 30 days prior to the application data in accordance with Paragraph 1 of Article 27. In this case, the Company clearly compares the contents before and after the revision and displays them in an easy-to-understand manner for members.
③ When the Company intends to revise the Terms and Conditions, the Company shall notify the members of the revised terms and conditions to check whether the members agree to the application. In the case of notice or notification in Paragraph 2 above, the Company shall provide a notice indicating a member shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised Terms and Conditions if he/she does not express their intention to consent or refuse to the revision. The member who does not express his/her intention to refuse by the effective date of the revised terms and conditions may be deemed that he or she has agreed to the revised terms and conditions. If any member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the Company or the member may terminate the Terms and Conditions.
④ The Company will take measures to allow members to inquire about the provisions of the Terms and Conditions with the company.
⑤ The Company may change and revise the Terms and Conditions to the extent it does not violate relevant laws such as Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Game Industry Promotion Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, and Contents Industry Promotion Act.
Article 5 (Conclusion and Application of Use Contract): ① The use contract shall be concluded when a person who intends to become a member (hereinafter referred to as the Membership Applicant) agrees on the Terms and Conditions and applies for the Service, and the Company approves the application.
② In principle, the Company shall approve the application by the Membership Applicant. However, the Company may refuse to accept any application that falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
1. In the case that the Membership Applicant falsely fills in the application or does not meet the requirements for the application;
2. In the case that the Membership Applicant uses the Service through an unusual or indirect manner in a country where the Company has not provided the Service;
3. In the case that the Membership Applicant applies for the Service for the purpose of performing any act prohibited by relevant laws such as Game Industry Promotion Act;
4. In the case that the Membership Applicant applies for the Service for the purpose of conducting any act injurious to social peace and order or public morals;
5. In the case that the Membership Applicant intends to use the Service for illegal purposes;
6. In the case that the Membership Applicant intends to use the Service for the purpose of pursuing profit; and
7. In other cases where approval is deemed inappropriate for reasons equivalent to each subparagraph.
③ In the case of any of the following cases, the Company may withhold approval of the application until the reason is resolved:
1. In the case that the Company has insufficient facilities, and it is difficult to support a certain mobile device or has technical difficulties;
2. In the case that there is a failure in the Service, service fee, or payment method; and
3. In the case that it is judged difficult to accept the application due to reasons equivalent to each subparagraph.
Article 6 (Rules and Regulations Other Than the Terms and Conditions): Matters not stipulated in the Terms and Conditions and its interpretation shall be governed by relevant laws, such as Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Game Industry Promotion Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, and Contents Industry Promotion Act, and commercial practices.
Article 7 (Operation Policy) ① The matters necessary to apply the Terms and Conditions and the matters delegated by setting a specific scope of the Terms and Conditions may be defined as the Game Service Operation Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Operation Policy).
② The Company shall post the provisions of the Operation Policy in the Service or on a connection screen to notify the members.
③ The change and revision of the Operation Policy shall comply with the procedures stipulated in Paragraph 2 of Article 4. However, the Company shall notify the members of the change and revision of the Operation Policy, which falls under any of the following subparagraphs, in advance by the method stipulated in Paragraph 2 above:
1. In the case that the Company revises the matters delegated by setting a specific scope of the Terms and Conditions;
2. In the case that the Company revises the matters not related to the rights and obligations of the members; and
3. In the case that the provisions of the Operation Policy are not fundamentally different from those set forth in the Terms and Conditions and the Operation Policy is revised within the range that the members can predict.
Chapter 2 Personal Information Management
② Depending on the characteristics of the Service, information that indicate the identity of the members may be disclosed, such as nicknames, character photos, and status information.
③The Company shall not provide members’ personal information to others without their consent, except at the request of national authorities in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
④ The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by leakage of personal information due to reasons attributable to the members.
Chapter 3 Obligations of the Parties Entering into the Use Contract
Article 9 (Obligations of Company) ① In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the Company shall faithfully comply with the exercise of its rights and fulfillment of its obligations stipulated in the Terms and Conditions.
③ In the event of equipment failure and data loss or damage during service improvement in order to provide continuous and stable service, the Company will strive to repair or restore it without delay, unless there are unavoidable reasons such as natural disasters, emergencies, and obstacles or defects that are not able to be solved with current technology.
Article 10 (Obligations of Member) ① The members shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of the Service provided by the Company:
1. The act of entering false information when applying for the use application or changing member information;
2. The act of buying, selling, giving, acquiring, and using cyber assets, such as IDs, characters, items, game money, etc., through services not provided by the Company or other unusual methods;
3. The act of posting or sending an e-mail by pretending to be an employee or operator of the Company or stealing the name of another person; the act of pretending to be another person or falsely stating a relationship with another person;
4. The act of purchasing paid content by stealing another person’s credit card, wired/wireless telephone, back account, etc.; the act of illegally using the ID and passwords of another member;
5. The act of collecting, storing, posting, or distributing other members’ personal information without permission;
6. The act of unhealthily using the Service, including speculation such as gambling, exchange and publication of obscene or vulgar information, linking obscene sites, and transmission or distribution of words, sounds, writings, pictures, photos, or videos that may cause shame, hatred, or feat to other members
7. Act of using the Service for purposes other than its original purpose, including profit, sales, advertising, public relations, political activities, and election campaigns, without permission;
8. The act of reproducing, distributing, promoting, or commercializing information obtained using the Service provided by the Company; the act of exploiting known or unknown bugs to the Service;
9. The act of deceiving others to make unfair profits; the act of causing damage to others in connection with the use of the Service provided by the Company;
10. The act of infringing the intellectual property rights or portrait rights of the Company or others; the act of defaming others’ reputation or causing damage to others;
11. The act of deliberately transmitting, posting, distributing, or using viruses, computer codes, files, programs, etc., which has been designed for the purpose of obstructing or destroying the normal operation of computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment, and information that is prohibited from being transmitted or posted by relevant laws (computer programs)
12. The act of impersonating the Company by changing the application related to the Service without being granted special rights by the Company, or adding and inserting other programs to the application, or hacking and reverse engineering the server, or leaking and changing the source codes or application data, or building a separate server, or arbitrarily changing and stealing part of the website;
13. The act of using or distributing software, applications, or illegal programs falling under Subparagraph 11 or Subparagraph 12;
14. The act of entrusting a member’s account to another member in return for cash to foster it instead of the member;
15. The act of taking unfair profits or spreading abuse methods by abusing the membership registration, game use, payment, and refund policies provided by the Company, open market stores, and platform operators;
16. The act of impeding work by violating the human rights of customer service representatives or operators; and
17. Other acts of violating relevant laws and regulations or defying morality and conventional wisdom.
② The member shall be responsible for managing his/her own account and mobile device, so the member shall not allow others to use them. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by poor management of mobile devices or by allowing others to use them.
③ The members shall set and manage the password for payment to prevent fraudulent payments in each open market. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the members’ negligence.
④ The Company may determine the specific details of each of the following acts: and the members shall follow them.
1. Member’s account name, character name, guild name, and other names used in the game;
2. Chat contents and methods;
3. Methods of using the bulletin board and the Service; and
4. Partnership service policy for external mobile platforms such as Kakao, Facebook, and Google Plus.
Chapter 4 Service Use and Restriction
Article 11 (Service Provision): ① In accordance with the provisions stipulated in Article 5, the Company will allow the members to use the Service immediately after completing the use contract. However, the Company may begin some specific services from the designated date if necessary.
② When providing the game service to the members, the Company may provide other additional services including the Service stipulated in the Terms and Conditions.
③ The Company may classify members' grades and subdivide duration of use, frequency of use, and scope of the Service provided by the Company.
Article 12 (Service Use) ① The game service is provided for a fixed time according to our business policy. The Company guides the operating hours of the game service in an appropriate way on the initial screen of the game application or game service notice.
② Notwithstanding Paragraph 1, the Company may suspend all or part of the Service in the following cases: In this case, the Company will notify the reason and period of suspension in advance on the initial screen of the game application or the game service notice. However, in the event of unavoidable circumstances that cannot be notified in advance, this notification may be announced afterward.
1. In the case that it is necessary for system operation, such as regular system inspection, server expansion and replacement, and network instability;
2. In the case that it is impossible to provide normal service due to power outage, service facility disorder, a sudden surge in the use, and maintenance or inspection of facilities by key telecommunication service providers; and
3. In the case that any event occurs beyond the control of the Company, such as war, incident, natural disaster, or state of national emergency.
③ The Company provides the Service using a dedicated application or network for mobile devices. The Members may download and install the application or use free or paid services by using the network.
④ The members must pay the fee specified in the Service to use the paid content. If you download the application or use the Service over the network, you may incur a separate fee set by your mobile carrier.
⑤ The downloaded and installed application and the Service used through the network are provided according to the characteristics of your mobile device or carrier. If you change your mobile device or number, or if you roam abroad, you may not be able to use all or part of the content, and the Company shall not responsible for any problem caused by this.
⑥ The downloaded and installed application and the Service used over the network may be subject to background operation. In this case, you may incur additional charges to suit the characteristics of your mobile device or carrier, and the Company shall not be responsible for these charges.
⑦ The Company may install or update programs, such as security programs, payment modules, game clients, etc., necessary for the Service without members’ additional consent in order to provide them with the smooth game operation.
⑧ The Company may change or disable the functions of existing game items for reasons such as maintaining balance in the game or adding new content or items. However, paid items that are no longer available will be exchanged for the equivalent game items or game money.
Article 13 (Service Change and Interruption): ① In order to provide the game service in a smooth manner, the Company may change the Service according to operational or technical needs, and the details will be notified with the game service before the change. However, unavoidable or simple changes such as correction of bugs and errors or urgent updates may be notified later.
② The Company may suspend all of the Service if it is difficult to continue the game service due to serious business reasons, such as the abolition of business due to business transfer, division, merger, etc., expiration of the contract for game provision, or significant deterioration in profits of the game service. In this case, the Company will notify the date of suspension, reasons for the suspension, compensation conditions, etc. through the initial screen of the game application or its connection screen, and it will notify the members by the methods stipulated in Paragraph 1 of Article 27, 30 days before the suspension date.
③ For Paragraph 2 above, the Company shall refund paid items that have not been used or have the use period in accordance with Paragraph 3 of Article 24. However, for paid items that do not have an expiration date, the expiration date is the service end date.
Article 14 (Information Collection, etc.) ① The Company may store and keep chat content between members, and this information is only kept by the Company. In order to mediate disputes between members, handle complaints, or maintain game order, any third party may view this information only when authorized by relevant laws and regulations.
② If the Company and any third party intend to read a member’s chat information in accordance with Paragraph 1 above, the Company shall notify the members of the reason and scope of the reading in advance. However, if it is required to read this information in relation to the investigation, processing, confirmation of the prohibited acts pursuant to Paragraph 1 of Article 10 or the relief of damage caused by the acts, this notification may be made later.
③ For smooth and stable operation of the Service and improvement of service quality, the Company may collect and use members’ mobile device information, such as settings, specifications, operating system, version, etc., except for their personal information.
④ The Company may request additional information from the members for the purpose of service improvement and introduction. The members may accept or reject this request, and the Company also gives them the notice indicating that the members may reject this request.
Article 15 (Provision of Advertisement): ① The Company may put advertisements within the game service in connection with the operation of the Service. In addition, the Company may transmit advertising information only to members who have agreed to receive advertisements by means of e-mail, text message service (LMS/SMS), push notification, etc. In this case, the members may refuse this request at any time, and the Company does not send advertising information when they refuse it.
② You may be linked to advertisements or services provided by others through banners or links of the Service provided by the Company.
③ If any member is linked to an advertisement or service provided by others in accordance with Paragraph 2 above, the Company does not guarantee its reliability, stability, etc., because they are not the service area provided by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible for any problem caused by this. However, this shall not apply to cases where the Company fails to take measures to prevent damage due to intention or gross negligence or facilitates the occurrence of the damage.
④ You are exposed to advertisements when using the company website and game service.
Article 16 (Copyright Ownership, etc.): ① The copyright and other intellectual property rights for the content within the game service produced by the Company belong to the Company.
② For commercial purposes, the members shall not use or allow other to use the information obtained by using the game service provided by the Company, which has intellectual property rights attributable to the Company or the information provider by means of duplication or transmission (includes editing, publication, performance, distribution, broadcasting, creation of secondary works), without prior consent of the Company or the information provider.
③ The Company allows the members to use any communication, images, sounds, and other information and data (hereinafter referred to as "User Content") including conversation text uploaded or transmitted by the member or other members through the game application or game service in the following ways and conditions:
1. The members may change and modify the User Content in an editing format using it: it can be used in any form, such as publication, duplication, performance, transmission, distribution, broadcasting, creation of secondary works, etc., and there are no restrictions on the period and region of use; and
2. The members do not sell, rent or transfer the User Content for the purpose of transaction without the prior consent of the user who created the original user content.
④ The Company does not use the members' User Content that is not displayed in the game and is not integrated with the game service (postings on general bulletin boards, etc.) without the express consent of the members, and the members may delete such User Content at any time.
⑤ If the Company determines that posts registered by the members in the Service fall under the prohibited acts pursuant to Paragraph 1 of Article 10, the Company may delete or move them or reject their registration without prior notice.
⑥ Any member whose legal interests are infringed by information posted on bulletin boards operated by the Company may request the Company to delete the information or publish rebuttals. In this case, the Company will promptly take necessary measures and notify the relevant member.
⑦ This article is effective while the Company operates the game service and will continue to apply after your membership withdrawal.
Article 17 (Purchase, Use Period and Use of Paid Content): ① The paid content purchased by the members within the game service is available only on mobile devices that have downloaded or installed the application.
② The use period of the paid content purchased by the members follows the period specified at the time of purchasing the paid content. However, if the Service is suspended in accordance with Paragraph 2, Article 13, the paid content without a fixed period shall be used until the service end date announced at the time-of-service suspension notice.
③ You may receive content that can be used in the game while using the game service for free through paid payment or events. The cost of using content through paid payment is deducted first.
④ Free content is not subject to refund, compensation, or reward, and the Company shall not bear responsibility for this.
Article 18 (Restriction on Service Use for Members): ① The members shall not engage in acts that violate members’ obligations under Article 10. For the violation of such acts, the Company may take measures to restrict the use of the Service, including deletion of related information (texts, photos, videos, etc.) and apply the following limitations: The specific reasons and procedures for these measures are determined in the operation policy of each game in accordance with Paragraph 1 of Article 19.
1. Restriction on Permission: Restrict some permissions, such as chatting, for a certain period of time;
2. Restriction on Character Use: Restrict the use of member characters for a certain period or permanently;
3. Restriction on Account Use: Restrict the use of member accounts for a certain period or permanently; and
4. Restriction on Service Use: Restrict the use of the Service for a certain period or permanently;
②If the restriction on use under Paragraph 1 above is justifiable, the Company shall not compensate for any damage suffered by the members due to the restriction.
③The Company may suspend the use of the service for the account until the investigation into each of the following cases is completed.
1. In the case that the Company receives a reasonable report that the account has been hacked or hijacked;
2. In the case that the member is suspected of being an illegal program user or an illegal activist; and
3. In other cases where it is necessary to temporarily restrict the use of the Service for any other reason equivalent to each subparagraph.
④ After the investigation under Paragraph 3 above is completed, the Company extends the usage time of the paid game service as much as it has been suspended or compensates a paid service or cash equivalent thereto. However, this shall not apply to cases falling under each of the subparagraphs of Paragraph 3 above.
Article 19 (Reason and Procedure for Restriction on Use): ① The Company reflects the specific reasons and procedures for restrictions on use pursuant to Paragraph 1 of Article 18 in its operation policy by taking into account the scope, degree, frequency, and results of prohibited acts under Paragraph 1 of Article 10.
② When the Company takes measures against the restrictions on use set forth in Paragraph 1, Article 18, the Company will notify the members of the following matters: However, urgent measures may be notified later.
1. Reasons for restrictions on use;
2. Type and duration of restrictions on use; and
3. Method of filing an objection to restrictions on use
Article 20 (Objection Procedure for Restriction on Use): ① When any member intends to appeal against the Company’s restrictions on use, the member must submit an objection request stating the reason for the appeal to the Company in writing, e-mail, or other similar methods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice from the Company.
② The Company shall respond to the appeal in writing, email, or other similar methods within 15 days from the date of receipt of the appeal under Paragraph 1 above. However, if it is difficult for the Company to respond within this period, the Company will notify the reason and schedule.
③ If the reason for the appeal is deemed justified, the Company will take action accordingly.
Chapter 5 Withdrawal of Subscription, Refund of Overpayment and Termination of Use Contract
Article 21 (Payment): ① In principle, the imposition and payment of the purchase price for the content are in accordance with policies or methods set by mobile carriers or open market operators. The limit amount for each payment method may be granted or adjusted according to the policies set by the Company and open market operators or governmental agencies.
② Payment of content in foreign currency may differ from the price indicated at the service store, etc. due to the exchange rate and fees.
③ The Service includes an in-app payment function for content purchase. The members must prevent third-party in-app payments by using the device's password setting function and the password setting function provided by the open market.
④ The company does not bear any responsibility for in-app payments by third parties caused by non-use or careless exposure of passwords provided by members' devices and open market operators.
⑤ When any member who subscribes to a limited mobile phone price system for the youth makes an in-app payment, it is considered that there is the consent of the legal representative for the payment.
Article 22 (Withdrawal of Subscription, etc.): ① The members who have entered into a contract for the purchase of paid content with the Company may withdraw their subscription within 7 days from the later of the purchase contract date and the content availability date without any additional fees or penalties.
② In the case of any of the following cases, the member may not withdraw the subscription pursuant to Paragraph 1: However, in the case of any purchase contract consisting of separable content, this shall not apply to the cases where the rest of the separable content does not fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
1. Paid content to be used or applied immediately upon purchase;
2. Content that the member has already used additional benefits offered; and
3. Content that is considered to be used by an act of opening or whose utility is determined at the time of opening
③ In the case of contents that are impossible to be withdrawn in accordance with the provisions of each subparagraph of Paragraph 2 above, the Company shall clearly indicate the fact in a place where the members easily check. In the case that the Company provides a trial use product of the contents, which is provided for temporary use or user experience or it is difficult to provide the trial use product, the Company shall take appropriate measures and provide information on the content to guarantee the members’ exercise of the right to withdraw the subscription. If the Company fails to takes such measures, the members may withdraw the subscription notwithstanding the provisions stipulated in each subparagraph of Paragraph 2 above.
④ Notwithstanding Paragraph 1 and Paragraph 2 above, if the paid content is different from the content displayed or advertised by the Company, or if it is different from the purchase contract, the members may withdraw the subscription within three months from the date when the content became available, or within 30 days from the date they know or could have known the fact.
⑤ If any member intends to withdraw the subscription, the Company shall check the purchase details through the platform operator or open market operator. The Company may contact the member through the contact information provided by the member to confirm the legitimate reason for his/her withdrawal, and the Company may request additional evidence.
⑥ If the subscription is withdrawn pursuant to Paragraph 1 through Paragraph 4, the Company will collect the paid content of the member without delay and refund the payment within three business days. If the Company delays the refund, the Company shall pay the delay charge calculated by multiplying the delay period by the interest rate pursuant to the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce and Article 21(3) of its Enforcement Decree.
⑦ If any minor concludes the content purchase contract on a mobile device, the Company provides a notice stating that the minor or his/her legal representative may cancel the contract if there is not agreement on the contract by the legal representative. When a minor enters into the content purchase contract without the consent of his/her legal representative, the minor or his/her legal representative may cancel the contract with the Company. However, the content purchase contract may not be canceled if the minor has purchased the content with the property that his/her legal representative has permitted to dispose of, or if the minor has deceived the Company into believing that he or she is an adult or there was the consent of the legal representative.
⑧ The Company determines whether the party to the content purchase contract is a minor based on the basis of the mobile device where the payment was made, the information of the person who made the payment, and the name of the person who made the payment. The Company may also request the submission of documents to prove that it is a minor or his/her legal representative in order to confirm that it is a legitimate cancellation.
Article 23 (Refund of Overpayment): ① In case of overpayment, the Company shall refund the overpayment to the member. However, the member shall bear the actual cost required for the refund of the overpayment, which is caused by the member's negligence without the intention or negligence of the Company, within a reasonable range.
② Payment through the application shall follow the payment method provided by the open market operator. If an overpayment arises during the payment process, you must request a refund from the Company or the open market operator.
③ Communication charges (call charges, data charges, etc.) incurred due to the application download or use of the network service will not be eligible for a refund.
④ Refunds are made according to the refund policy of each open market operator or the Company depending on the operating system types of the mobile devices using the Service.
⑤ In order to process the refund of overpayment, the company may contact the member through the information provided by the member and may request the provision of the necessary information. The Company will refund within three business days from the date of receiving the information necessary for the refund from the member.
Article 24 (Contract Termination, etc.) ① The Members who do not wish to use the Service may cancel the use contract at any time by terminating the membership. Due to membership withdrawal, all game usage information held by members in the game service will be deleted, making it impossible to recover.
② If it is deemed that any member causes a serious reason, making it difficult to maintain the use contract, due to the member’s acts prohibited by the Terms and Conditions, and the operation policy and the service policy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions, the Company may suspend the use of the service for the member or terminate the use contract giving notice before a considerable period.
③ Refunds and compensation for damage in accordance with Paragraph 1 and Paragraph 2 shall be handled in accordance with the Guidelines for the Protection of Content User.
④ In order to protect the personal information of members who have not used the Service for one year consecutively from the last service use date (hereinafter referred to as "Inactive Account"), the Company may terminate the use contract and take measures such as the destruction of members' personal information. In this case, the Company notifies the member of the fact that measures such as termination of the contract and destruction of personal information will be taken 30 days before the date of action.
Chapter 6 Compensation for Damage and Disclaimer
Article 25 (Compensation for Damage): ① The Company or member shall be responsible for compensating for damage to the other party in violation of the Terms and Conditions. However, this shall not apply to the case if there is no intention or negligence.
② In the event of any damage to the member who has agreed to the terms and conditions of an individual service provided by an individual service provider who concluded a partnership agreement with the Company, due to the intention or negligence of the individual service provider, the individual service provider shall be responsible for the damage.
Article 26 (Indemnification of Company): ① The Company shall not be responsible for the failure to provide the Service due to natural disasters or force majeure equivalent thereto.
② The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by repair, replacement, regular inspection, construction of service facilities, and other similar reasons. However, this shall not apply to the case of intention or negligence of the Company.
③ The Company shall not be responsible for any disorders to the use of the Service due to the intention or negligence of the members. However, this shall not apply to the case if the members have unavoidable or justifiable reasons.
④ The Company shall not be responsible for the reliability, accuracy, etc. of information or materials posted by the members in relation to the Service unless there is intentional or serious negligence.
⑤ The Company has no obligation to intervene in transactions or disputes that a member has with other members through the Service, and the Company shall not be responsible for any damage resulting from this.
⑥ The Company shall not be responsible for any damage incurred by the members in connection with the use of services provided free of charge. However, this shall not apply to the case of intentional or serious negligence of the Company.
⑦ The Company shall not be responsible for the failure or loss of the interests expected by the members using the service.
⑧ The company shall not be responsible for the loss of the members' game experience points, grades, items, game money, etc. However, this shall not apply to the case of intention or negligence of the Company.
⑨ The Company shall not be responsible for any third-party payment caused by failure to manage the passwords of the member's mobile device or those provided by open market operators. However, this shall not apply to the case of intention or negligence of the Company.
⑩ The company shall not be responsible that the members are not able to use all or part of the contents due to their changes in mobile devices, mobile device numbers, operating system (OS) versions, mobile carriers, or overseas roaming. However, this shall not apply to the case of intention or negligence of the Company.
⑪ The company shall not be responsible for the case where the members delete the contents or account information provided by the Company. However, this shall not apply to the case of intention or negligence of the Company.
⑫ The Company shall not be responsible for damages caused by temporary members using the Service. However, this shall not apply to the case of intention or negligence of the Company.
Article 27 (Notice to Member): ① The Company may deliver any notice to the members through their e-mail, electronic note, note within the game service, text message (LMS/SMS), etc.
② In the case of notification to all members, the Company may replace the notification method stipulated in Paragraph 1 by posting it within the game service for more than seven days or by presenting a pop-up screen.
Article 28 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law): The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea. If any lawsuit is filed due to a dispute between the Company and its members, the court in accordance with the procedures prescribed in the law shall be the competent court.
Article 29 (Member Grievance Settlement and Dispute Resolution)
① In consideration of the members' convenience, the Company guides how to present members' opinions or complaints within the game service or on the connection screen. The Company operates dedicated personnel to handle the opinions and complaints of the members.
② If the opinions or complaints raised by the members are considered justifiable, the Company will promptly handle them within a reasonable period of time. However, if the handling process takes a long time, the Company will notify the reason and the following schedule within the game service or in accordance with Paragraph 1 of Article 27.
③ If a dispute between the Company and its members requires any third-party dispute resolution agency, the Company shall faithfully prove the measures it has taken to the members, such as restrictions on use, and may follow the mediation of the agency.